Key player Sharon Beck extended until 2024 in Cologne

This is a list of non-human apes of universal rate of interest. It includes private chimpanzees, gorillas, orangutans, bonobos, and also gibbons that are in some way popular or noteworthy.

I decided 2020 for the 1st FC Cologne, because those responsible have given me a good feeling and build on me, Beck said. They continue to do that. The Effzeh has extended the contract with the offensive midfield player by 2024, as the club announced on Tuesday.

The 26-year-old came from the SC Freiburg into the cathedral town and helped the FC to rise to the Bundesliga. There she has denied the six graduated lots all over the entire distance. Overall, Beck has the experience of 103 Bundesliga games (twelve goals).

Relaxing Games 2021 [Cozy, Calm & Comforting]

Sharon has completely fulfilled the expectations that we have set in you.

Nicole Bender

Sharon has completely fulfilled the expectations that we have put in you. She is a key player with us and we are happy and proud that she has extended her contract with us, said Nicole Bender, sporty director of FC women, finally, Is Sharon is an extraordinary footballer .

For Beck is the way with FC women a future project, from which I am absolutely convinced. It may have some surprised that I have gone to the second league, but it was exactly the right decision for me and this experience has me well-tan. For me it has always been so that I can retrieve my best services if I feel comfortable and that is absolutely the case here.

Comments